|Posted on October 2, 2010 at 1:00 AM|
I love the changing weather and rain that occurs in the Fall, but finding stylish and trendy outerwear my children can sometimes be a challenge. Either the outerwear is too expensive or the kids don't like the styles of the more affordable wear. So what is a mom to do? CookiesKids recently gave me the great opportunity to review some great Fall outwear for my kids.
About Cookieskids: (taken for site):
Established in New York City in 1975, Cookie’s Kids has since expanded to seven store locations. Our newly redesigned website offers the same terrific selection you’ll find in our stores: clothing from newborn to young adult sizes, shoes and accessories, school uniforms, baby products, and all the latest toys. It’s no wonder Cookie’s has maintained a reputation as the World’s Largest Kids Department Store and the #1 School Uniform Headquarters in the United States.*
At CookiesKids.com, you’ll always be able to find the latest children’s fashion and great gifts for any occasion. Our clear product pictures and descriptions ensure you’ll always know what you’re getting. We’ll even help you find matching outfits with the click of a button.
I chose Candy Queen Tank Top & Midriff Hoodie Combo (Sizes 7 – 16) for my daughter. In pink and black plaid. Its a half jacket with undershirt included.
For my son I chose U.S. Polo Assn. Reversible Windbreaker Jacket (Sizes 8 – 20). I love that this is a reversible jacket!
CookiesKids is a great site to find all types of clothing for kids. After placing my order I noticed that the package arrived fairly fast. I was able to track my order from the warehouse to my front door. The fast shipping was great because a few days after getting the outerwear we had a huge storm and the kids got to try out their jackets, and I can say they did the job. My daughter came home from school saying all her friends asked here where did she get her hoodie from. She loves the attention! The jacket I chose for my son is reversible, which is great because its like getting 2 jackets in one. What I loved even more then having a great selection on trendy clothes was the prices at Cookieskids you can find great name brand items at low prices.
You can buy great children wear from www.CookiesKids.com.
CookiesKids has generously agreed to give one lucky reader any one item valued at $40 or less from www.Cookieskids.com.
Take a look at the CookiesKids site and tell me what you would love to get if you win.
Extra Entries: (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry you do.
- Subscribe to the Cookieskids Newsletter (2 entries)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect publicly (located on sidebar)
- "Like" Cookieskids on Facebook
- Follow Blog of Bargains on Networkedblogs (located on sidebar)
- Become A Place For Every-Thing site member (4 entries)
- Subscribe to the Blog of Bargains RSS feed
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back. (6 entries)
- Follow @place4eveything on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 extra entry per day)
Cookieskids Review and #Giveaway ends 10/06! From @cookieskids @place4eveything http://tinyurl.com/2denc5s
- Follow Cookieskids on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Blog of Bargains e-mail newsletter and confirm your subscription (located on sidebar)
- "Like" A Place For Every-Thing on Facebook.
- Grab My Button (post your link)
- Enter another one of my current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Vote for us Top Mommy Blogs (1 extra entry per day/vote)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1 entry per comment)
Please make sure that you leave your email address in your comment or that it is available in you profile. I will email the winner. Please be honest with posting your entries. I do check and will delete any invalid comments! I will use Random.org to choose the winner. This giveaway will end on October 06, 2010 at 11:59 pm, C.S.T. This giveaway is open the US and Canada only! The winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is selected.
Good luck to all!
Disclaimer: Cookieskids provided me with the free products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.