|Posted on September 22, 2010 at 6:00 AM|
About Ayala's Herbal Water (taken from site):
The Herbal Water story begins in the spring of 2005, in the garden of Dr. Ayala. A passionate cook, trained pediatrician, talented artist and lifelong vegetarian, Dr. Ayala has spent years exploring healthy, tasty ways to feed children and adults.
Seeking an alternative to sugar-laden and artificially flavored beverages, Dr. Ayala created her own blends of herb-infused waters that magically satisfy thirst and restore the spirit. Among her family and friends, Dr. Ayala's herbal waters became famous for their uniquely refreshing tastes and aromas.
Full of flavor yet free of calories, artificial sweeteners, and artificial chemicals, these naturally fragrant beverages evoke happy feelings, like a breeze in a sunny garden.
The growing demand for these tasty herbal waters led Dr. Ayala to bring Ayala's Herbal Water to everyone.
Ayala's Herbal Water is the first nationally available organically certified enhanced flavored water made with all organic ingredients. Each Herbal Water blend is all-natural and sets a new standard for healthy beverages: zero calories, zero artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors, and zero chemical preservatives. And our water comes from an Artesian Well in Virginia.
Nothing but great taste from pure water, infused with the finest natural herbs from around the world and kept fresh in a beautiful bottle for your enjoyment.
The truth is I really did not know what to expect as far a the flavor goes. All of the flavors were combinations I had never expected to see in water. I got to to taste the ginger and lemon peel herbal water first, and it was delicious. The flavor of the water is more of an aroma flavor. You taste what you smell if that makes sense. The herbs are truly infused with the water, they all have a natural light flavor. I love that there is finally a herbal water with zero calories, zero artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors, and zero chemical preservatives.
Ayala's Herbal Water is giving 1 lucky winner a Herbal Water 6 pack!
Take a look at the Ayala's Herbal Water site and tell me what Ayala's Herbal Water you would love to try.
Extra Entries: (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry you do.
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect publicly (located on sidebar)
- "Like" Ayala's Herbal Water on Facebook
- Follow Blog of Bargains on Networkedblogs (located on sidebar)
- Become A Place For Every-Thing site member & confirm (4 entries)
- Follow Dr Ayala on Twitter
- Subscribe to the "Blog of Bargains" RSS feed
- Visit Dr. Ayala’s blog and tell me something that caught your interest. (3 entries)
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back. (6 entries)
- Follow https://twitter.com/place4eveything" target="_blank">@place4eveything on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 extra entry per day)
Ayala's Herbal Water 6pk #giveaway ends 10/02! from @HerbalWater & @place4eveything! http://tinyurl.com/2fbk7kj
- Follow Ayala's Herbal Water on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Blog of Bargains e-mail newsletter and confirm your subscription (located on sidebar)
- "Like" A Place For Every-Thing on Facebook.
- Grab My Button (post your link)
- Enter another one of my current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Share a recipe on our forum (4 entries)
- Vote for us Top Mommy Blogs (1 extra entry per day/vote)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1 entry per comment)
Please make sure that you leave your email address in your comment or that it is available in you profile. I will email the winner. Please be honest with posting your entries. I do check and will delete any invalid comments! I will use Random.org to choose the winner. This giveaway will end on October 02, 2010 at 11:59 pm, C.S.T. This giveaway is open the 48 contiguous US states – no APOs, PO Boxes or shipments to Hawaii, Alaska! The winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is selected.
Good luck to all!
Disclaimer: Ayala's Herbal Water provided me with the free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.