|Posted on September 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM|
*This giveaway is now closed*
About Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion (taken from site):
All of the moisturizing lotions that Tropical Traditions offers are made with organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Virgin Palm Oil. No other products on the market are made with finer oils as their base. Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil is traditionally made from fresh organic coconuts, and independent laboratory tests show that it has a higher level of antioxidants than other coconut oils.
In addition to using only the best oils available for the skin, all other ingredients used in Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotions are 100% natural. Our hand-made lotions contain no alcohols, no artificial fragrances, and no petroleum products. Because we recognize that many have sensitivities to fragrances, we offer an unscented version. For the varieties that are scented, we only use high quality organic essential oils imported from France which are distilled with low temperature and low pressure over an extended period of time. Low temperature and lower pressure have proven to be the most effective method of obtaining all of the essential constituents from the plant, and provide our products with the very best quality fragrances available. For a complete description of all ingredients in each product, see the product descriptions.
Moisturizing Lotion Varieties:
- Baby Silk
I received a 8 FL OZ. bottle of Tropical Traditions Baby Silk Moisturizing Lotion to review. WOW!!! I loved it! I started using it about 2 weeks ago and I have been able to notice that my skin is softer. I love to put it on right before bed. I am usually skeptical about applying lotions to my face because I have sensitive skin on my face. I was able to use this lotion on my face an had no irritation. I also really like that it is not greasy and leaves a great light scent. This lotion is gentle enough for the entire family to use.
How to Buy it:
You can purchase Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion from the Website.
Tropical Traditions has generously agreed to give one lucky reader one bottle of Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion.
Take a look at the Tropical Traditions Website, then come back and tell me which Tropical Traditions Skin Care product you would love to try.
Extra Entries: (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry you do.
- Sign up for the Tropical Traditions Newsletter
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect publicly (located on sidebar)
- Follow Blog of Bargains on Networkedblogs (located on sidebar)
- "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook
- Become A Place For Every-Thing site member (3 entries - must confirm)
- Subscribe to the Blog of Bargains RSS feed
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back. (5 entries)
- Follow @place4eveything on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 extra entry per day)
Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion #giveaway ends 10/07 from @Troptraditions & @place4eveything! http://tinyurl.com/286vttl
- Follow @Tropical Traditions on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Blog of Bargains e-mail newsletter and confirm your subscription (located on sidebar)
- "Like" A Place For Every-Thing on Facebook.
- Grab my button (post your link)
- Enter another one of my current giveaways
- Share with us on our Forums (3 entries)
- Vote for us Top Mommy Blogs (1 extra entry per day)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post
Please make sure that you leave your email address in your comment or that it is available in you profile. I will email the winner. Please be honest with posting your entries. I do check and will delete any invalid comments! I will use Random.org to choose the winner. This giveaway will end on October 07, 2010 at 11:59 pm, C.S.T. This giveaway is open to the US only! The winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is selected.
Good luck to all!
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with the free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.